Thriving In Place cordially invites all Celebration Snow Bird residents to join the fun. We are a community-based membership program of the Celebration Foundation designed to provide you with a piece of mind that you have help in the future to continue living in the home of your choice and enjoy many options of continuing your active lifestyle.
As a Snow Bird resident of Celebration, we invite you to join our group and receive the following benefits:
- Weekly lunches
- Monthly excursions
- Chair Yoga/Tai Chi
- Errand Assistance
- Handyman Assistance, i.e. “Change your smoke detector batteries, ceiling light bulbs, even assemble furniture”
- Transportation assistance within Celebration
- Phone calls or friendly visits from volunteers
- Discount of 50% on the Fitness Membership at Florida Hospital soon to be Advent Health
Snow Bird residents must live in Celebration for a minimum of 4 months out of the year. Pricing is as follows:
• Individual: $40/month – Participate in all programs, social activities and receive all volunteer services offered
• Household: $55/month – Two people in a household may participate in all programs, social activities and receive all volunteer services offered
As a Thrive member, you can be assured you have a supportive community. If you are interested in learning more about Thriving In Place, please call 407-572-9850 or view our website at www.celebrationfoundation.org.