Celebration Lifelong Spring 2021 Virtual Assistant Roles
Are you interested in volunteering for Celebration Lifelong this Spring? As all of our courses will be offered online via Zoom and we are introducing a new registration system, we have redefined our two main volunteer roles to the following:
Registration Telephone Support
(Note: Training session will be provided and scheduled)
- Registration Assistance will be available on Monday, January 25th and Tuesday, January 26th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Be available via phone to contact members who need assistance with new registration system (registering, site navigation and course selection)
Virtual Classroom Assistant
(Note: Training session will be provided)
- Make contact with instructor to introduce yourself prior to course date
- Open Zoom account 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Open class by introducing Instructor and yourself
- Keep attendance roster
- Assist instructor as needed with slides, audio, chat questions
- Close class by thanking instructor and any closing comments
- NOTE: If possible, for continuity, please volunteer for the three consecutive weekly sessions of the course
Our class times are as follows and each course is three consecutive weeks on the same day:
10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
12:00 noon – 1:15 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Please email Volunteers@CelebrationFoundation.org to express interest or ask any questions.