Celebration Lifelong Fall 2021 Volunteer Roles
Are you interested in volunteering for Celebration Lifelong for the Fall 2021 Term? As most of our courses will be offered online via Zoom, our main volunteer roles is that of Zoom Classroom Assistant.
Zoom Classroom Assistant
(Note: Training session will be provided)
- Make contact with instructor to introduce yourself prior to course date
- Open Zoom account 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Open class by introducing Instructor and yourself
- Keep attendance roster
- Assist instructor as needed with slides, audio, chat questions
- Close class by thanking instructor and any closing comments
- NOTE: If possible, for continuity, please volunteer for the three consecutive weekly sessions of the course
Our class times are as follows and each course is three consecutive weeks on the same day:
10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
12:00 noon – 1:15 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Please email Volunteers@CelebrationFoundation.org to express interest or ask any questions.