The Holiday Home Tour & Winter Wonderland is one of Central Florida’s most loved home tours. It has attracted thousands of visitors to the town of Celebration for two decades.
The self-guided tours were founded by Celebration’s Women’s Club in 1997. The annual event has brought many seasons of joy to the community.
For the first time in history, the Celebration Foundation presented the Holiday Home Tour in 2016. In addition to the tour’s fabulously decorated homes, the Foundation included a hospitality stop at Celebration Town Hall to experience a Winter Wonderland display of delightfully decorated holiday trees and exquisite tablescapes.
Holiday Home Tour & Winter Wonderland – 2018
Who: The Celebration Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
What: The 2018 Holiday Home Tour & Winter Wonderland
When: December 1, Saturday (3:00 – 9:00 p.m.) and December 2, Sunday (1:00 – 5:00 p.m.)
Where: Located in the town of Celebration, this self-guided tour takes visitors on a journey through several of the town’s fabulously decorated homes. Visitors can enter each home to see beautiful decorations and custom New Urbanism architecture by the Walt Disney Company. Visitors will also enjoy extravagantly decorated trees and tablescapes in the expanded Winter Wonderland.
Why: The Celebration Foundation is the charitable arm of the community. All proceeds benefit the many programs and initiatives the Celebration Foundation offers.
Please note this is a self-guided tour that takes approximately two hours. Guests can drive to each home. Celebration residents have graciously decorated and opened their homes for the tour. Not all homes are handicap accessible. The Winter Wonderland is accessible.
How it Works:
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online or at the Celebration Foundation office in Celebration (610 Sycamore Street, Suite 110).
- Tickets will also be available the day of the tour.
- The cost is $20.00 per ticket.
- Tickets may not be refunded.
- You must redeem your ticket for an entry card and map at one of two locations the day of the tour:
- Celebration Town Hall located at 851 Celebration Avenue
- or at the Celebration Foundation Johnson Hall office located at 690 Celebration Avenue.
- Maps are not available in advance out of respect for the homeowners on the tour.
- Hours to pick up your entry card and map are: Saturday, 12/1, 2:00 – 8 p.m.; Sunday, 12/2, 12N – 4:00 p.m.
- Homes are open for tours: Saturday, 12/1, 3:00 – 9:00 p.m.; Sunday 12/2, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- You can use your ticket either day or even both days if you want to split the tour.
- You will be able to visit each stop once during the tour.
- The Holiday Home Tour and Winter Wonderland close promptly at the stated closing times.
- Please allow yourself time to view the decorations, so you are completed by closing time.