The Holiday Home Tour & Winter Wonderland is one of Central Florida’s most loved home tours. It has attracted thousands of visitors to the town of Celebration for two decades.
The self-guided tours were founded by Celebration’s Women’s Club in 1997. The annual event has brought many seasons of joy to the community.
For the first time in history, the Celebration Foundation presented the Holiday Home Tour in 2016. In addition to the tour’s fabulously decorated homes, the Foundation included a hospitality stop at Celebration Town Hall to experience a Winter Wonderland display of delightfully decorated holiday trees and exquisite tablescapes.
How it Works:
- You can buy your tickets online (coming soon) for $20 per person.
- Pick up your tickets and map prior to visiting the homes at Town Hall or the 690 Building.
- Hours to pick up your tickets are: Saturday, 12/1, 2:00 – 8 p.m.; Sunday, 12/2, 12N – 4:00 p.m.
- Homes are open for tours: Saturday, 12/1, 3:00 – 9:00 p.m.; Sunday 12/2, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Home Tours end promptly at the stated closing time. Please allow yourself time to view the decorations, so you are completed by closing time.