Your Contribution Counts!
Every year we will send out information and an opportunity to support our Annual Fund. Gifts made to the Annual Fund are the fastest and most immediately beneficial way of supporting Celebration Foundation because they can be used to support a variety of needs right now. If you wish to contribute financially online, please fill out the form below.
Other Ways to Donate
Would you like to tell your IRA distribution to “ROLLOVER” to the Celebration Foundation?
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
• Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
• Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
• Help further the work and mission of our organization by building a better community
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
1. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
2. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
3. Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
4. Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
Contact the Celebration Foundation
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Information for your plan administrator:
Celebration Foundation, Inc.
610 Sycamore Street Suite 110
Celebration, Florida, 34747
501(c)(3) determination letter upon request
If you are mailing a donation, please send to:
610 Sycamore Street, Suite 110
Celebration, FL 34747
If you would like to make your credit card donation over the phone, simply call the office at 407-566-1234 and we will be happy to help you.
For more information on bequests or other planned giving options, please contact our office at 407-566-1234.
Thank you for your support!
The information on this site is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or your tax professional.