Learn More About
Our Concert Series
Updated Communication from Kathleen Sipio, Executive Director of the Celebration Foundation
The Celebration Foundation has been monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19, the coronavirus through announcements and updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and the Florida Department of Health since our communication on March 12th, 2020. Effective on Sunday, March 15th the CDC recommended that no gatherings with 50 people or more take place for the next eight weeks to slow the coronavirus. In addition, CROA has announced that all indoor and outdoor facility usage has been closed until April 30th.
As a result of the above directives, the Celebration Foundation’s programs and events are modified as follows:
- Thriving In Place – All events in March & April will be cancelled. Our transportation service line will continue to be available to schedule appointments.
- Celebration Lifelong – Session #3 is postponed and will be rescheduled for a later time.
- Concert Series – Balsam Range concert scheduled for March 28th will be postponed and if possible, rescheduled. OPO Duke Ellington concert scheduled for April 17th will also be postponed and rescheduled if possible.
- Signature Event – “Boots, Bowties & Bling” will also be postponed and rescheduled if possible.
We will continue to communicate periodically with updates on rescheduled events. As a result of further CDC guidelines, the Celebration Foundation staff will be working remotely with limited in-office access at this time. We will be available by phone Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm. We encourage you to call or email us, stay connected and ask questions.
As we continue to make decisions with the overall concern for the health and safety of our members, staff, instructors and volunteers, know that we are working together to keep our community connected with the Foundation during this time. Our sincere gratitude for your patience, understanding and continued support.
610 Sycamore Street, Suite 110
Celebration, FL 34747
Celebration Foundation’s Concert Series was founded in 2001 with the belief that great communities deserve great music.
The original focus was on featuring Central Florida music organizations and classical music performances. Today, we continue to honor Central Florida talent, as well as invite nationally- and internationally-acclaimed artists to grace our Concert Series. We enjoy jazz, bluegrass, swing, and Americana music, along with classical performances. We often invite local high school music groups to open for these acts to promote arts appreciation among all ages.
“Join friends, family, and neighbors and be carried away with the triumph of enduring music as it can only be heard in the pristine confines of an acoustic gem.” Paul Kinser, Concert Sponsor
To bring the finest quality music to western Osceola County.
We are grateful to Celebration’s Community Presbyterian Church for being the host of our Concert Series. Their sanctuary was designed to enhance sound and many artists have said it is one of their favorite venues in which to perform. The venue, which only seats 420, provides an intimate setting where the audience can connect to the artists who are performing.
2019 – 2020 Schedule
Saturday, December 14, 3:00 p.m.
Brass Band of Central Florida, Traditional Brass Holiday Concert
Saturday, January 18, 7:00 p.m.
Michael Andrew and the Atomic Big Band
Saturday, February 8, 7:00 p.m.
Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra
Saturday, March 7, 7:00 p.m.
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
Saturday, March 28, 7:00 p.m.
Balsam Range, IBMA award-winning bluegrass band
Friday, April 17, 7:00 p.m.
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra and Jeff Rupert, Music of Duke Ellington
Get Involved with the Concert Series
Please visit our Tickets & Events page to purchase your tickets.
*Series tickets available for returning subscribers on August 15, 2019, Series tickets for new subscribers available August 30, 2019
Individual concert tickets available October 30, 2019
*Series ticket subscribers enjoy a preferred seating section in the center of the church. Only 300 series tickets are available to ensure preferred seating is available.
Sponsorship Giving Levels and Benefits
Sponsors, your gifts to the Concert Series ensure a culturally rich opportunity for our community. Please visit the Tickets & Events tab to purchase your Concert Series sponsorship.
- Benefits for one
- Early buying access
- Invitation to annual sponsor launch party
- Invitation to post-concert receptions
- Artist meet and greet at post-concert receptions, when possible
- Recognition in program and concert pre-show PowerPoint presentation
- All the above benefits for two people
- All the above benefits for two people, plus:
- Reserved seating (seats assigned, based on availability, with series ticket purchase)
- All the above benefits for two people, plus:
- Preferred reserved seating (with series ticket purchase)
- All the above benefits, plus:
- First preference for seating (with series ticket purchase)
- VIP excursion to an area performance for two, including transportation
Brass Band of Central Florida: $2,000
Michael Andrew and the Atomic Big Band: $3,000
Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra: $2,000
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra: $3,000
Balsam Range: $2,500
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra & Jeff Rupert: $3,500
Artist Sponsors Receive:
- All benefits of Crystal Sponsorship, plus:
- Title Sponsor for concert with special recognition
- Special recognition in pre-show PowerPoint presentation
Business Partner Program and Benefits
We invite you to join us as we create a sustainable arts venture to serve our community. Your investment reflects your care and commitment to provide our patrons with quality music at an affordable price. Business partners can also participate as an artist sponsor.
Business Partner Sponsors: $1,500
Business Partners Receive:
- Recognition in all Concert Series materials including business partner banner
- One half-page ad in concert program
- Recognition in concert pre-show PowerPoint presentation