Thriving In Place, a community village launched in 2015, is based on three key components: volunteer-driven services, socialization opportunities, and vetted providers to help Celebration residents who are 50+, or living with a disability at any age.
To empower those who are aging or managing a disability to live in their own homes leading healthy, safe, independent, and productive lives.
- Tuesday Treat & Lunch Bunch
- Quarterly Potluck & Excursions
- Exclusive Event Access
Education & Activities
- Celebration Lifelong Membership
- Games including BINGO & Trivia
- Coupon Clippers
- Happy Stitchers
Health & Wellness
- Weekly Yoga & “Tuesday Walkers”
- Water Aerobics & Discounted AdventHealth Gym Membership
- 10 Monthly Around Town Transports to destinations within Celebration, Monday through Friday during normal office hours (9 a.m.-5 p.m./48-hour notice)
- VIP (Very Important Person – Phone Calls or In-Person Visits)
- Light Handyman Services
Individual Membership entitles you to all programs, virtual activities, and volunteer services offered by Thriving In Place for about $1 per day.
Household Membership entitles two people in a household to all programs, virtual activities, and volunteer services offered by Thriving In Place.
Seasonal Membership entitles you to programs, virtual activities, and volunteer services offered by Thriving In Place on a monthly basis with a four-month minimum.
Donate to Thriving In Place
Want to donate, sponsor, volunteer, or become a Friend of Thriving? Please contact us for more information.
Join Thriving In Place
If you’re interested in joining Thriving In Place, click the button below and fill out the form indicating your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.