Celebration Lifelong is a community partnership program with the Celebration Foundation and the Community Residential Owners Association (CROA). The Celebration Lifelong experience offers a congenial learning community and social environment for sharing information and conversation while making lasting friendships.
Two terms per year are offered, Spring and Fall, and each term has three sessions. Spring 2018 sessions begin on February 13, March 13, and April 10. A session lasts three weeks, courses have three classes, and most classes last one hour and fifteen minutes. Courses meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. In addition, Tuesdays from 3:15 – 4:30 pm are devoted to lectures.
Our office is located at the Celebration Foundation on 610 Sycamore Street in Office #110 in the Seminole Building. Courses, lectures, and clubs are held at Celebration Town Hall, 851 Celebration Avenue.
SPRING CATALOG IS READY!
Get ready to start 2018 with some exciting new and classic courses, lectures, and clubs. There’s something for everyone. Check out all the detailed course descriptions and instructor information.
Interactive Course Catalog
Links in the catalog will help you navigate. Click Course names in “Table of Contents” or “Course Schedule at a Glance” to link to the page with the full descriptions. Email and web links are also interactive.
Click the button below to download the 32-page Interactive Course Catalog.
5 Quick, Easy Steps to Prepare for Registration
- Use the 32-page Interactive Course Catalog by downloading and printing here, to READ course descriptions and find courses of interest.
- PRINT this two-page Planner, or use the Course Schedule At-A-Glance on page 5 of the catalog. If you prefer, you can download the full Registration Form.
- SELECT your course preferences from the Course Schedule, and look for overlap or time conflicts. Be sure to also note the Categories, such as “Finance,” “Social Sciences,” etc.
- Write in your PRIORITIZED preferences on the Planner, so you will have all important details when you register online, starting January 30th.
- CLICK the REGISTER ONLINE button on the LEFT SIDE at the top of this page, NOW OPEN. (Have check or credit card on hand for payment.).
If you need help with Registration,
fill out this Registration Form and bring it with you to
Celebration Town Hall, 851 Celebration Avenue,
January 31st, 10 am to 3 pm,
where a limited number of volunteers
will be available to help you.